Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013

Pretty in Noise & Shoegaze Love present: If I had a world on my own, everything would be nonsense. || Radio Show with Oyèmi Noize ||


























If I had a world on my own, everything would be nonsense.

It's not only a quote from Alice in Wonderland but the new radio broadcast on PiN FM by Pretty in Noise - Home is where the Noise is.
One hour full of Shoegaze and Noise Pop music lovingly selected by Oyèmi Noize.
 

You can stream it every second friday at 9 p.m. (CET/MEZ) on http://www.prettyinnoise.de/fm.
(For those who are not able to listen at a friday night: There will be a repetition of the whole show on sunday 7 p.m.)


I hope you enjoy.  
Love.
Oyèmi Noize.

_______________________________________________________________________

Playlist dec 20th

Home Sweet Home – Killed by 9v batteries
I Hate Rock'n'Roll – The Jesus and the Mary Chain
Lose My Breath – Yuck
Contender – The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
Starrsha – Ringo Deathstarr
How Long Have You Known – DIIV
Memories - Dråpe
Stranger – Dead Mellotron
Susan – Fanzine
Noisy Summer – The Raveonettes
Superboy and Supergirl – The Manhattan Love Suicides
Thorn – My Bloody Valentine
Dash'N'Dive – The Vandelles
Alone – A Place to Bury Strangers
Citizen – Future
LET'S GET SICK – The History Of Colour TV
Captives – The KVB
BORA BORA – Venera 4
Sunday (Psychic Conversation #9) - Crocodiles

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen