Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013

New Song "Rebirth" by YUCK

YUCK just released their new track "Rebirth"!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
I fell in love with the band when my boyfriend showed them to me some years ago. They didn't even bring out an album yet but 2 great Demo-Songs.
Some years later it happened that my band JAGUWAR went on tour with them and they are so great people and an awesome live band.

After Daniel (singer/songwriter/guitarist) left the band there were many voices telling that without him it won't work out. BUT they proved them all wrong!
I love the new song. It's more shoegaze then the first record and that's always great, he?
And the title matches perfect. So check it out and show the guys some love.
You can also download the song for free here.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen