Sonntag, 18. November 2012

Tadaaa! Shoegaze Love by Oyèmi Noize on Blogger now.

Hey Boys and Grrrls!
Finally I became a blogger-girl.WTF?
Let me introduce myself.I'm Oyèmi Noize - a musician, a Riot Grrrl and a Dj*ane. Currently I'm living in Dresden / Germany in a flat together with my room mate and my 2 adorable rats named Wendy and Alice.
My whole life is about music. I'm a stage bitch and play the bass at the Shoegaze band JAGUWAR
and the guitar at a Riot Grrrl - Noise Pop band called poor little rich girl.
I'm also a part of the DJ* - Community Cozy Core Club.
In all of my projects I'm supported by my fabulous soulmate and rockstar boyfriend Lemmy Noize. We're palnning to move to Berlin next year but only for a stopover before we move to fucking London to become rich and famous. hahaha.
I will use this blog to share my life with you guys - the world. So let's start right now.

that's me & my baby rat Wendy:




 
 my bands:

♥ poor little rich girl:



♥ JAGUWAR:

 

on stage it looks like this:


that's it so far.
keep in touch, bitches.

love.
Oyèmi Noize


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen