Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

If I had a world on my own, everything would be nonsense. II (playlist)

This is the playlist to the show on friday jan 3rd.
I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to tune in to the next show on jan 17th.
__________________________________________

1. Yuck – Sunrise In Maple Shade
2. My Bloody Valentine – New You
3. Astorbrite – Crasher
4. Nothing – Downward Years to Come
5. The Black Tambourines – Bad Days
6. Fleeting Joys – The Breakup
7. The Telewire – Out Cold
8. Skywave – Under the Moon
9. Kent State – Pimple Zoo
10. Deep Space Cowboys – Enough
11. Polvo – Right The Relation
12. Hermetic Delight – Holy Sister Mix
13. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Berlin
14. The Telescopes – I Fall, She Screams
15. Beach Volleyball – Contack
16. Beat Happening – Ask Me

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen