Montag, 3. Februar 2014

If I had a world on my own everything would be nonsense. IV (playlist)

Hey.
Thanks for listening. I hope you liked it. you can definitely make suggestions for the next radio show. I'm excited what you wanna hear.

next show: 14-02-2014 9 p.m. (R: 16-02-2014 7 p.m.) on www.prettyinnoise.de/fm  
__________________________________________

Slowdive – Alison
Vapour Nights – Natali
Shock Of Daylight – Reich
Swirlies – Vigilant Always
Shalloboi – Drowning In The Rush
Star Horse – Marybelle
Come Back Harriet – Manhole 69
Tennis – Marathon
The Raveonettes – Noisy Summer
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart – Contender
The Stargazer Lilies - Sunday Is Monday
My Bloody Valentine – You Made Me Realise
The Vandelles – Lovely Weather
Bloody Knives – You Know You Will
Venera 4 – Haunted Summer
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen